- I think he's pulling out the driver.
- How much wood do you need for that?
- 18 holes, under par.
- He's going for the hole with a long wood.
- Dogleg left.
- He's got to play smart out of the hazard.
- Takes out his ball marker.
- He's got a gentle downhill lie.
- Look at the bend in that shaft.
- What a delicate stroke.
- Look at his new grip on the rubber of that club.
- That's a devasting lip out.
- He's taking some time with the ball washer.
- He's so good at hitting the sweet spot.
I don't know how to couch this in clever or witty banter. I don't know how to ask for your forgiveness in unleashing this on you. That I know something like this exists makes my world a bit less innocent.
And so I present... The Incredible, Edible Anus!
"The chocolates are small anuses, no "cheeks" or other body parts attached. The seem to only come in chocolate or solid silver. They are certainly a curiosity and would be a great gag gift for your less than conservative friends or even gifts for a wild bachelor or bachelorette party. Just remember they are chocolate so be sure to keep them in a cool dry place."
As the associatedcontent.com article states upon heading to chocolate anus site:
"it is easy to forget you are at a website that sells chocolate anuses."
A thousand pardons my blogging brothers and sisters. I feel shamed and guilty and not worthy of sharing the same web as you, but the site is called lovehatethings.
You may now resume your shudder-free existence.