Some source material for your edification.
Upon hearing another singer, who everyone holds in nostalgic reverie, has died, can we start celebrating the living, new, thriving creativity of today?
1) Justin Bieber on the Congolese tainted headcheese scandal.
2) Katy Perry on the retreat of the polar ice caps.
3) Lindsay Lohan on urban blight in Mumbai.
4) Oprah on salmon migration patterns.
5) Tiger Woods on the "new" Facebook layout.
6) Paris Hilton on AIDS research.
7) Flavor Flav on bringing the troops back home.
8) Tila Tequila on stem cell research.
9) Bill O'Reilly on chemical runoff of farm fertilizer.
10) Simon Cowell on P2P downloading.
I'm not sure when Entertainment news turned completely to the lives of celebrities, but apparently the domestic crises of the infamous have become as interesting as reality shows: Survivor - Hollywood.
My two word review of the Fall TV Hit Glee, plus freaky-ass cereal mascots, how Patrick Swayze cost me my job, and how Tom Waits song titles become poetry.